17 March, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Featured Drinks!

With St. Patrick's Day right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to put forth a few of my favorite "St. Patty's" go-to's.

Naturally, one drink is synonymous with the day of green and white (and no, that was not an MSU plug for once) - the Irish Car Bomb! Such a classic and delicious drink! Tastes like chocolate milk to me. Yummy!


My favorite liquors for Irish car bombs:
1/2 pint Guinness
1/2 shot Jameson whiskey
1/2 shot Bailey's Irish cream

Another favorite shot of mine is the Girl Scout Cookie (or Dirty Girl Scout for some). 


For drink form (1/2 everything for a shot):
1 oz Green Creme de Menthe
1 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
1 oz Kahlua coffee liqueur
1 oz vodka of your choice

I also wanted to include something different that I tried at Bar Louie - it's their Naughty Irish School Girl drink, which even includes a blow pop! 


1 oz X-rated fusion liqueur
1 oz Jameson
Grapefruit Juice
Grenadine
Blow Pop

Enjoy St. Paddy's Day everyone, and be safe! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment