11 March, 2014

Doing St. Patrick's Day the Zara Fashionista Way

As most of my readers know, I have a slight obsession with the Spanish retailer, Zara. I feel like every time someone asks where I got an item of clothing from, the answer is Zara! I love how they always seem to be ahead of the latest trend, while keeping a ton of classic pieces in their collections from season to season. That being said, I've decided to feature some pieces from the Zara spring collection for St. Patty's Day celebration inspiration.

This top caught my eye, because it is quite similar to a Zara top that I own (which I have worn the past two St. Patty's Days!). Its silky texture drapes so nicely, creating a flattering silhouette.


I love having a handful of solid-colored cardigans in my wardrobe. It's so easy to take a plain black or white top, and throw on a colorful cardigan to add a pop of color to a plain outfit.


If you're the more adventurous type, I did find a pair of shamrock-green jeans - I would definitely rock these!


For those of you in chillier climates (I'm talking to you, Michiganders!), this coat is fantastic! It's so bright and cheery!


Now for my favorite part - accessories! 

I really like the classic look of these green suede stilettos. Personally, I think they would look fabulous with an all black outfit and a green clutch.


For those of you who are either not into heels, or are too worried about drunkenly walking around  in heels, these green suede flats are perfect. 


Finally, this green messenger is perfect for hitting the bars. Swing it over your shoulder, and you're good to go the whole day. No need to worry about losing your purse in a drunken stupor! ;)


That's all for now, have a safe and happy St. Patrick's day!

Galar gan nĂ¡ire an tart! (Celtic for "thirst is a shameless disease.") 

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment