08 March, 2014

New weekly feature - Craft Beer of the Week!

Per the request of a few men who read my blog, I have decided to include a craft beer every week! I honestly cannot believe that I have not thought about this addition myself! I started thinking of which beer I wanted to include in my first entry, and I had to go with a beer from St. Arnold.

I have visited the brewery on Lyons Street countless times, and highly recommend a visit whenever you find some free time during tour hours! It has such a laid back environment, and you can tell everyone enjoys going into work there (are you looking to hire someone in the advertising department, St. Arnold?).


Without further adieu, the first craft beer feature is: St. Arnold Spring Bock!


Per the St. Arnold website: An authentic, German-style Bock, celebrating the coming of spring. This robust, deeply flavored lager has been aged to create a smooth, malty taste with a hint of sweetness. A light addition of German hops balances the malt flavor.

Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment