23 April, 2014

Outfit of the Day!

I was very excited about my outfit for work today, so I decided to share it! It's mainly Topshop, with a plain black skater dress paired with my pink blazer I posted a couple weeks ago. I finished my look with black arrowhead Kendra Scott earrings, and black Pied A Terre wedges.


Pink crepe Topshop blazer


Black crepe Topshop dress



Black Pied a Terre wedge


Black arrowhead Kendra Scott earrings

Now all I need is a tan. While I was in the bathroom washing my hands at work, I saw how ghostly pale my legs were. I'm especially ashamed because I live in Texas, land of eternal sunshine! :)


3 comments:

  1. This inspires me!!! Adorable outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laura Majkowski. I am so glad to know you through our profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog post which has to do with the Out fit of the day. Well while reading your profile I came to know your interest in traveling. Well I am from Mumbai, India and have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people like you to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us in t he slums of Mumbai to share the good news of Jesus and to give them new life, hope and future. Since you have your interest in traveling we would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us and then go on sight seeing in India. There are many places of tourist interest. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear form you very soon.

    ReplyDelete