09 April, 2014

Outfit of the Day/Drink of the Week!

I have decided to post an outfit of the today! I was in an especially "pink" mood today. Here is what my outfit consists of:


Zara pink linen blazer - I actually got this on sale around a year ago. Believe it or not, this is my first solid pink blazer! I was so happy when I happened to pop into the Zara Houston store, and saw this beauty for $25! I know Zara is very quick to turnover clothes for new styles, but they almost always have pink blazers in stock.


Paige Denim Skyline Ankle Peg in Beechwood jeans - These are probably my favorite pair of jeans, currently. They have just enough stretch to accommodate my larger than normal behind, yet don't stretch out where they become uncomfortably baggy. Very comfortable, and quite figure-flattering. 


Zara gray beaded butterfly top - I know this is the wrong top, but it was the most similar one to my actual top. Mine is gray with a beaded butterfly. Very nice for summer, as the top is very breathable.


Charlotte Olympia fuchsia kitty flats - these are my favorite part of my outfit today. They are super comfortable, and the stitching is an exact color match for my blazer!


Onto another part of this post - the drink of the week! I have opted for a dessert martini, which is the Peninsula (of Chicago) S'Mores Martini.


1.5 oz Maker's Mark
1.5 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
1 oz Godiva chocolate liqueur
Dash of cream
Rim: Melted marshmallow fluff, sprinkled with graham cracker

I cannot WAIT to try this one! Yummo!

Have a great day everyone! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment