28 June, 2012

Quick Post!

So here I am again, not posting for days, and feeling absolutely awful about it! I've been working so much lately, I just have not had much time to work on my blog. I figured today would be a good day to write a quickie post due to the huge sale starting at Zara, as well as quite a few other stores today.

Zara happens to be one of my absolute favorite stores. Everything is fashion forward, yet classic. Popping down to the Galleria today, Nicky and I kinda went on a shopping extravaganza. We both went nuts in Zara, picking up dresses, tops, and so on. We then ventured to one of my newer favorites, L.K. Bennett, where I purchased a gorgeous silk shirt dress and a cute robin egg blue sleeveless top.

Most retailers are starting to discount a lot of their spring/summer clothes in favor of moving in fall apparel. Moral of this blog is: take advantage! It's still only the beginning of summer! :)

Happy shopping all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment