16 May, 2014

Food Truck Friday!!!!

I was first introduced to the Houston food truck scene back on New Year's Eve (they had a TON of different food trucks in Sam Houston Park for the NYE event I attended this past year). I have been OBSESSED ever since, with my favorite being the gourmet grilled cheese truck, The Golden Grill. Luckily, my employer is kind enough to bring 2-3 trucks in by our loading dock every Friday! I really enjoy how each week makes for a different set of trucks, so you get to try a little variety.

Side note: make sure you bring cash, as a majority of the trucks take that as the only type of payment.

Here is my favorite item from any food truck I've ever patronized:


The Golden Grill pizza sandwich! Bomb.com!!!!!!!!!



And yes, food trucks are such a popular thing, that the city puts on an annual Food Truck Festival! Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment