02 June, 2014

I'm back with the Craft Beer of the Week!

Man, things have been super crazy at work lately! I couldn't even imagine having a family right now plus work. Kudos to those who do it! :) I have finally had time to sit and write a new blog post, featuring my latest craft favorite. Summer seems to inspire TONS of refreshing light beers, which are perfect for sitting out on a patio and soaking up the sun (unless you're in Texas like me, where you literally fry being outside). Anywho, I have recently taken a liking to St. Arnold's Summer Pilsner. It's super crisp, and the packaging screams summertime!


Here is it's description on the Saint Arnold website: Summer Pils has a delicate, sweet malt taste complemented by an abundant hop aroma and flavor. This beer is brewed with fine German malt, and a copious quantity of "noble" hops imported from the Czech Republic.

Woohoo summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment