24 February, 2014

Jewelry Spotlight

Look at me, actually kind of keeping up with my blog! I've decided to include a blog this week on my newest jewelry brand obsession, Kendra Scott.

Let me begin with a little background on Ms. Scott. She started her business about 10 years ago, with her design ideas and only $500! Her concept was to create inexpensive, yet, high class statement jewelry. Her collection includes colorful earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and rings.

I have to admit, when I first heard about Ms. Scott's line a year and a half ago, I didn't think it was my style. I tended to gravitate towards smaller, more conservative pieces. It wasn't until my sister bought a pair of earrings from the line a few months ago, when I realized how much I loved her designs. I guess all it took was seeing a piece in person! I was taken aback by the wide array of colors, shapes, and sizes.

Ms. Scott's newest addition to her line is the Atlantic Collection. Fresh for spring, she has worked in bright neon colors to classic styles. Here are a few of my favorite items from the spring line.




After sharing some of my favorite pieces, I would also like to include a few pictures of celebrity fans of Kendra Scott.




Last, but not least, here is Ms. Scott herself. She is truly an inspiration to all entrepreneurs!


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment