05 December, 2014

New glassware obsession

As a lot of my friends know, I'm obsessed with glassware. I cannot resist buying at least one set of glasses any time I step into a home goods store, and you bet your bottom dollar I snag a pint glass from every brewery I go to as well..

Lately, I've really been into collecting wine glasses. Crate and Barrel is definitely my go-to. Come to think about it, a majority of my glass collection came from there. They have every kind of wine glass imaginable (and every other type of glass, really), from vintage style to contemporary.

My new go to for wine is Crate and Barrel's "Camille" glasses, in the red wine size. Made popular by Kerry Washington's character, Olivia Pope, on Scandal, these babies have taken on a celebrity persona of their own.

I feel so elegant whilst drinking my vino from these glasses! At 14.95 a pop, I really only could budget for a set, so I'm lusting after the whit wine set from afar (Christmas?).

One sip from these, and you will be in love :)




No comments:

Post a Comment