31 December, 2014

Happy New Year!

As 2014 winds down, boy has it been a whirlwind of a year. New job (blargh), yet another failed relationship, going out on dates, friends' weddings and babies, a best friend moving down to Houston (woot!), my dear puppy having to be put to sleep (miss you Hershey), trying to make an effort to keep up my blog (more successful this year than any other), and all around attempting to just get happy.

I always make resolutions every year, but, like most everyone else, fail to keep them. I really want to make changes for 2015, and focus on getting everything together for myself, in both the job and personal life realms. The biggest thing is losing weight. Cliche, I know, but it really has knocked down my self esteem.

I hope 2015 has big things in store for me, because I sure as hell have earned it! :)

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment