22 September, 2012

Saturday's Jewelry Picks

So all I've blogged about so far is clothes, so I thought it was time for a short post on accessories, namely jewelry. Earrings are probably my favorite piece. Here are a few of my favorite finds.

Coral sponge earrings by Serretta (as seen on the Duchess of Cambridge) - perfect for a casual look; dressed up or down - with a dress, or jeans and a tee.


Silver single leaf from Etsy.com - another versatile earring (even somewhat autumn-themed!).

Bubble effervescence by Links of London - so different from anything else I have in my collection. Very excited to wear these with my purple dress at my friend's wedding this upcoming month (I'm maid of honor!)!

Eternal drop oval amethyst earrings by Kiki McDonough - lovely and demure.

This is my favorite bracelet of all time. It's a Tiffany and Co. "Aquamarine by the Yard" single stone bracelet. Simple and elegant. 


It may be a bit childish to post this, but I just could not resist! I saw this at Macy's the other day (by Swarovski Elements). So cute, and matches the little ankle tattoo I have!


I've always been obsessed with initial and nameplate jewelry - even before Carrie Bradshaw donned her infamous necklace on Sex and the City. I bought this "L" from Tiffany and Co. last year, and it has been my go to necklace ever since. 


'Til next time!

Have a great weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment