24 November, 2015

My how time marches on...

Damn. A little over two months since I've posted anything. I wanted to post to make sure everyone knows I'm still alive and what not.

I guess there's been a lot happening in my life lately...got laid off, got new job (start date delayed due to some changes, therefore putting me at the 16th of December), best friend visiting, ongoing personal life business, the list goes on. I lead such an exhilarating life.

I've been toying around with the idea of adding a new angle to the blog (just as a little side edition), but we shall see if it materializes.

Again, I'm going to try be better at posting and what not, but I'm not keeping any promises ;)

I leave you all with a quote:

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness.”

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment