15 August, 2014

Craft Beer of the Week

It's been a long time since I've posted a craft beer of the week! I've spent so much time working on the two long blogs covering my week long vacation with Jasna, resulting in the other parts of my blog lacking! Sorry!

My sister and I recently made a trip down to Central Market (you can find ANYTHING there), which is our favorite grocer in Houston. They have a ginormous selection of meat, cheese, seafood, organic foods, and, most importantly, spirits! They always have a few taste testing options for different wine and beer. That day, they were offering a fruit beer called Melonhead by Shipyard Brewing Company. I LOVE fruit beer, so I thought it was fantastic. My sister liked it too, even though she's not the biggest fan of fruitier beers. It has a lot of flavor to it, and almost had a hint of a Bubble-liscious bubblegum taste! The company describes it as "a crisp, quenching wheat ale with a refreshing essence of fresh watermelon." You can find out where you can locate Melonhead, or any other Shipyard beer, by going to their website here.



Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment